We are excited that you interested in joining us in Harare, Zimbabwe on September 23 – October 4, 2023.
It is our prayer that you will hear God’s calling for you to go into the world and take the Gospel to Zimbabwe and beyond. In Isaiah 6:8, the Lord said to Isaiah, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” We pray that your response will be like Isaiah’s, “Here I am. Send me!” Participating in a mission trip will have a profound impact on your life, whether this your first or one of many that you have done.
How To Get Started
- Pray. The Holy Spirit will lead you in this process. He may reveal only one step at a time, but God will be faithful to lead you.
- Send in your completed mission trip application, insurance form (adult or minor as appropriate), and trip deposit.
- Get your passport. Start on the process now. If you already have a passport, make sure it does not expire before March 2024 and you have at least 2 blank pages.
- Attend team meetings and trainings. All meetings and trainings will have a virtual option.
- Go, come back and share. Your stories and enthusiasm will be the instrument God uses to encourage another to go! Send a follow-up report to all those whom you asked for prayer and financial support.
Trip Information (keep for your reference)
Application and Insurance (complete and send in)
- Mission Trip Application
- Insurance Form (Chose the appropriate one.)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.